Our Home Care Policy and Procedure Manuals are Carefully Tailored to Include the Following:
- Written specifically for your home care agency for your state.
- Hyperlinks, within the crosswalks, allow for effortless operations between tables of contents, crosswalks, and policies
- Includes Private Duty and Medicare Accreditation Standards
- Details your home care agency’s specific services
- Meets your state's survey requirements
- Includes policy and procedure guarantee
Running, and Maintaining Manual
Unfortunately, we don't offer refunds, but you are allowed an exchange.
We guarantee our home care policy and procedure manuals for your state. In the unlikely event that you get any deficiencies, we will complete the required plan of correction (state and federal). Our home health policy and procedure manuals are comprehensive, user-friendly, and affordable. Policies and Procedures content aligns with Accrediting Body Standards (CHAP), Medicare Regulations (if applicable), and State-specific Requirements, depending on the type of Agency.